By virtue of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by completing this form, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by GOYA OUTLET SL , in order to manage, administer and maintain the Services provided and / or contracted, as well as to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on matters related to the activity of the Company and its services.
You can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by email addressed to email@example.com or by writing to Calle churruca No.37 always accompanying a photocopy of your ID.
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you navigate our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general Internet use through a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.